From the Beginning
Safety At Work started in 2001, after which we developed and implemented several safety programs for clients in the aviation industry, automotive industry, schools, construction, industry, farming, manufacturing and warehouses, which includes drafting customized manuals, compiling safety files, risk assessments, compliance audits, incident investigations and “safety officer services” on behalf of the client.
We Have You Covered
Our clients are based throughout all provinces of South Africa and range from large corporate groups, farms, industry, manufacturing, construction, schools and emergency preparedness.
Skills and Qualifications
All our consultants hold, at least, NOSA SAMTRAC and NOSA MIRACLES qualification certificates. The owner, Natie Kroukam , holds the following qualifications:
- IRCA Global – RiskMaq 4 – Planning, implementing and managing safety systems, including construction, risk assessments, incident investigations, hazardous material, legal liability and corporate governance;
- University of North-West – Environmental Impact Assessment Practitioner (EIAP);
- Moody’s International – Internal and external auditor;
- HACCP Academy – HACCP and ISO 22001 on Food Safety;
- Cranfield Aviation – Dangerous Goods / Hazardous Material;
- FPA – Fire Fighting – level 2;
- Cranfield Aviation – Civil Aviation Authority of SA / ICAO Safety Management System (SMS).
- UNISA – Advanced Labour Law Certificate